Fall Leaves Wardrobe Shelf & 3 Drawers 57L x 38W x 131H cm
39 in stock
- DIMENSIONS & DETAILS: Shelf + 3 Drawers .Thick Solid Plastic Chest of Drawers with Wheels. Dimensions 57 L 38 D 131 H CMS. 100% Strong Thick Fiber Plastic. COMES WITH WHEELS
- ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION: Will be delivered in Locked Down condition. Needs to be assembled. Will take 30 mins to put it together, Assembly Manual Included in the box. Youtube video for assembling available online. In case of any issues please get in touch with us.
- STRENGTH & DURABILITY: Unique Shape, Unbreakable Body. Strong Enough for Repeat Use, Long life cycle. Convenient design for Space Saving.
- STORAGE SPACE: Ample storage space to keep Dresses and every other sundry items of the little ones’. Strong Enough for Repeat Use, Long life cycle. Convenient design for Space Saving. Ideal for Storing Dresses , Toys, Books, Jars, Small Containers and other Household Items
- WARM TIPS: When you received the items, please check all the parts clearly. Some parts may be hidden between the drawer and the drawer,or hidden in the bigger parts.If it does missing parts,please tell us for help.We will be responsive to send the replacement parts as fast as we can.
Every parent wants to make their baby/ kids wear the cutest of outfits and beautify the kids room with the most adorably decorative furniture pieces. Among these furniture pieces is a wardrobe or storage cabinets; the child will grow up in no time and so will his stack of Dresses . A kid’s wardrobe should have ample amount of space to store all of his garments and other sundry stuff as the quantity is going to increase every year as they grow. Will take 30 mins to put it together. Plastic Wheels for easy movement. Storage Cabinet . 100% New Plastic .Unique Shape, Unbreakable Body .Strong Enough for Repeat Use, Long life cycle. Convenient design for Space Saving. Ideal for Storing Dresses , Books, Jars, Small Containers and other Household Items. Dimensions: 57(L)cm x 38(w) cm x 131(h) cm.
Please check You Tube Videos for installation or get in touch @ for assistance
HOW TO ASSEMBLE?